Saturday, October 17, 2009

Began using the igoogle calorie counter tool. Helps me keep track of my calories without keeping and carrying around a list. I also added a weight tracker gadget. It is giving me trouble. I acccidentally typed in 17 lbs instead of 170 and it won't let me change it. We will see what happens when I put in the correct weight tomorrow. Been eating vegetable soup or vegetable soup with just a tiny bit of meat in it. Filling and low calorie. I get to eat without breaking the calorie bank. Yeah.

Todays soup was chicken & roasted pepper. (mostly peppers, onion and celery with a little bit of shredded chicken thrown in) The base was better than bouillion

Yesterdays was vegetable Can of mixed vegetable with vegetable juice. Couldn't be easier.

Tomorrow broccoli I will make a thin white sauce with skim milk and add onion & broccoli. Maybe an itty bitty bit of cheese sprinkled on top.

weight 170.8
BP 102/87
exercise 30 minutes elliptical machine & upper body resistance

No comments: