Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weather

The weather is keeping me inside. I had two jobs to do this week. I could not go because of the rain and now the howling wind. Seems like half of North Texas is on fire.

Still eating well. Tried to eat one of those wrap sandwiches for lunch. I couldn't do it. That thing was nasty. One more good thing that has come out of this little lifestyle makeover is that I no longer make myself eat something I don't like. I would eat French fries because they came with a meal. I don't like most French fries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that's really a good thing.

I was eating dinner last night, which consisted of nothing more that Campbell's Southwestern Corn Soup... but I got nearer and nearer to the bottom and thought, "you know, this is really too much..." meaning Campbell's should have made it smaller. I was going to finish it anyway, because that's what you're supposed to do, right? - When it occurred to me "so don't finish it"... so I didn't.

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Yep, its a good thing to control the food instead of it controlling me. I really wish the parents hadn't done the "finish everything on your plate" thing.