Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This scary, honest, putting myself out there blog is working. I have not been perfect. In fact I have been pretty bad, especially this last week. I have not exercised like I am supposed to. I have set goals I have not kept. Still, on 12/16/07 I weighed 161 and at 5:45 this morning I weighed 149 again. For better or worse, the volunteer project deadline was midnight 1/22. I hope it was all submitted correctly. Anyway, that stress of that is gone. It is still freezing freaking cold here, so I don't suppose getting outside to exercise is going to happen in the next few days. My walking/jogging 100 miles this by 2/16 is pretty much a fantasy at this point. I hope to reset the goal and start over. At least I don't have to start over weighing 161 pounds or worse 189, like I was 3 years ago. I will end this rambling now.

Deb

No comments: