Sunday, January 20, 2008

Too much sleep.

I love to sleep. I like to stay up late and sleep in so I can actually sleep with my husband. Here's how I know I have had too much sleep; wake up, doze off and have a short dream that I've missed a kid's Christmas program, startle awake, doze off , hear an imaginary phone ring, wake up, doze off , dream youngest sister is not moving to another state and she has kidnapped me to get away from her nephews, startle awake. Now I know it's really time to get up and I really don't want baby sister to move to another state.

On the exercise front. It has been too cold to go outside and wog. Last weeks schedule prevented me from doing anything but volunteer work to meet a deadline. It is pretty outside today, but windy. I'm going to give it a shot. If my ears start to hurt, I'm quittin.

No comments: