Tuesday, January 15, 2008

gardening as exercise.

This is pretty much a duplicate post from my other blog only bitchier (did I spell that right). Don't bother reading it today if you read the other one. Unless you just want to read me whine.

I gardened for five hours today. That added up to 1370 calories. Walking the same amount of time would have added up to 1130 so I am counting my gardening as 15 miles of walking. I know I still have to walk for the cardio benefit, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. So I will still do the wog thing another day-after day after day... I just want to count the back wilting, hand blistering, grass picking yard work too.

Thanks for your support Meme queen of grass pickin.

I have to go take a shower now. I have bermuda in my shorts.

Bye

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

yep.....pickin ana grinnin

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

I think my fingers are going to fall off and my back has seized up.