Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After Christmas

Made it through both Thanksgiving and Christmas without gaining weight.  In fact, right after Thanksgiving , I managed to lose two pounds.  Now that the holiday stress and FOOD are gone, I can continue onward and downward. 

Today was a decompression day.  Slept late.  The only work I did was making Middle Monkey a pinapple upside down cake for his birthday.  No I did not eat any cake.  Didn't even think about it. 

In eight days I will turn 48.  So glad I got control of my weight and health before it became even harder as I age.  This will be the first new year that I can actually say I accomplished something huge the previous year.  My weight loss was not a new years resolution, it was actually a April Fool's Day resolution.  Maybe I should make all my resolutions April Fool's Day resolutions.  Worked this year.  Maybe next year I will learn Spanish and become a yoga instructor.  

No comments: