Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back in the Garden.

Last night I started week 5 of the couch to 5k.  I did my wog (walk/jog) at the track.  Because I realized how far I was going, I pushed myself harder.  I am supposed to be doing three miles in 30 minutes in the next 3 weeks.  I managed 2 miles walking and jogging.  I started to make myself do week 5 day 2 this morning, but I was sore and tired.  Instead I spent 30 minutes in my garden and I am going to stretch out really good here in a few minutes.  I have to work until 9 tonight. Hopefully, I will have enough energy to go do the wog tonight when I get home.  Otherwise, it will have to wait until tomorrow.  If I had more time, I would go ahead and do it now.  The light exercise of working in the garden really made me feel better.  Maybe gardening should be my warmup. 

No comments: