Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm back

I have been keeping a weight loss/ healthy living journal in my laptop.  It is really hard for me to write on the laptop because the keyboard is small and I can't keep a flow going while typing on the thing.   Anyway,.  I am in my seventh month of a complete diet change and have lost 30 pounds.  I have hit another plateau and have not lost any weight in a couple of weeks.  This is okay and will pass.  One time I didn't lose any weight for more like a month.  Anyhow, I am returning to the blog format to write down what is going on during this journey.  At some point I may try to compile the whole thing into a book.

Yesterday I lost it and ate stuffing and broccoli cheese casserole (rice).  It's going to be okay though, I won't do it again or not again anytime soon.  The trigger was, as always, emotional over eating.  The boys really sent me over the edge Thanksgiving morning.  Full on fight on the front porch.  Nice, we are the crazy family that ruins holidays.  :( see that.  Pulled me right under emotionally.  Two days later I am finally able to somewhat pull myself together and get back on track.  Going to see how many ways I can eat cabbage over the next couple of days.  May also indulge in some asparagus and cucumber.

No comments: