Monday, February 23, 2009

I am Renaming this blog Diary of a Part Time Vegetarian

Yesterday I started a new plan. I am having horrible gastric problems and I have not been eating right. Part of my problem is that my loving husband likes to feed me. My mistake is feeding myself poorly. Since going back to work I have been eating more fast food and my stress level is up. I weight 174 this morning. So on the days Larry works I am going to eat a modified vegetarian diet. Fresh veggies, fish (not fish sticks), eggs, and low fat and small servings of regular cheese.

Yesterday I had a fresh salad, salmon with chimmicurri sauce, zucchini lasagna.

When Larry is home I will eat the beef, chicken, pork, and pasta he makes. That will self limit my indulgences to three or maybe four meals a week. With each of those meals I will eat a salad. Lets see how this works.

Today I had string cheese, yellow squash with onion, curry, and sharp cheese. Tonight I will have salmon and a salad again.

No comments: