Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Backslide Big Time

Went to the Doctor today with bronchitis. They weight me at 160, yikes. Now this is too much information, but I weigh myself first thing in the morning in my birthday suit. Anyway, that is still way too much and must show some gain. I adjusted my scale and I am starting from there.

My blood pressure was also up. Now this is about not having to get on a lot of medications to keep me from having a heart attack or stroke.

As soon as I can breath, I am going to start walking/jog = wog. I need to get my cardiovascular system back in shape. I already have all the veggies and stuff to get back on track with the food. As soon as summer gets here I am going to collect a bunch of sisters and start a water work out in our mom's pool. Stay tuned.

No comments: