Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm back.  Somehow, I managed to gain back 36 of the 45 pounds I lost.  Well, not somehow, this is how - I hurt my shoulder, my husband had a motorcycle accident, our house flooded, and our oldest son scared me bad.  I stress eat.  I had only gained back about 10 maybe 15 pounds when the flood happened.  The flood killed my scale and I went totally off track.  We bough a new scale in late winter and I have stopped the weight gain but hadn't lost anything  I took five days off work to decompress and spend some time with myself.  I have used that time to get back on my diet and begin exercising again.  I was at 180 on Monday.  This morning I weight 175.6.  The diet works.  I just have to not give in.  High quality protein and lots of veggies.  Here I go again.  The goal, as before, is 133 lbs. 

No comments: